Saturday, May 22, 2010

How can i prevent other person from using my password and my email address?

i got email that tell me the email i sent to someone at gmail address failed to deliver.actually,i dont sent any email to that person.how can other person using my email address?how they do that?

How can i prevent other person from using my password and my email address?
Change your Password ASAP and don't let anyone know what it is. Always Logout when you finish using any program don't just close or shut off.
Reply:There's a good chance that the e-mail you received was SPAM and not from the gmail server. They want you to respond so they know your e-mail account is active. DON'T DO IT!





To be safe, you can change your password. But the likelihood is that you will continue to get these e-mails. The chances are, no one currently has your password - nor are they using your account.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


passwords email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting