Monday, May 24, 2010

Is there a way to know someones email password, is it illegal?

I wanna know this to see which emails does my elder brother recieve(he doesn't live with me i.e. i can't access his pc)

Is there a way to know someones email password, is it illegal?
If he asked you to check his emails he should have told his password but as he hasn't it would suggest that he doesn't want you to see them.





So either ask him or stop being so nosey.
Reply:its iligly bocz i do with one software and i will catch by police with in half hour boc i got password from one of payble account and i m at my home if you do in syber cafe then i think you do it





now i m not useing for this type of work from my home pc or friends house and not nearest cyber cafe





just enjoy if you like to do it i give you but you give some fees me





contect me at rajkot_male19dhaval 12 hour online


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


passwords email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting