Saturday, May 22, 2010

How do I get into my email accout when i forgot password and personal information was entered wrong?

This was an account I set up for my son and I must of changed his birthdate to make him look older but now I can't remember how I entered personal data and we can't get into his account

How do I get into my email accout when i forgot password and personal information was entered wrong?
You cannot do anything. Try your best guess of the birthdate. Otherwise just create a fresh new account. If you want a Gmail account, just drop me a mail with your e-mail address (you can create a Gmail account only if you are invited by someone).





PS: Click on my photo on left to go to my profile. Then click "Contact ADTC" to send me an e-mail.


_______


Viva La Dvorak! - www.dvzine.org


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


passwords email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting