Monday, May 24, 2010

Yahoo email password keeps changing without my knowledge.?

My yahoo account email keeps changing constantly and I dont do a thing to it. Anyone know why this would happen? I also changed my password, password question and alternate email address but it keeps happening.

Yahoo email password keeps changing without my knowledge.?
This has been happening to alot of people lately. It happened with me a while ago. Some hackers use a program called a "brute force". What this does is use a list of words and letters (pretty much every word known in the english and other languages) and strings them together in random combinations until it gets your password. What I recomend, is using a pass word like this one: FLok!@1234. It has two upper, two lower, two symbols and four numbers. I like to use words that sound like real words, but are spelt differently so they are easy to remember. These kind of paswords are common in big coperations. Try not to use real words or phrases or straight numbers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


passwords email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting