Saturday, May 22, 2010

My email id and password are getting accessed. But I am not able to receive any incoming messages. Why ?

My email id and password are getting accessed successfully. But I am not able to receive any incoming messages for past five days. Please help me at the earliest. Thanks.

My email id and password are getting accessed. But I am not able to receive any incoming messages. Why ?
Click Options in the upper-right corner of your Yahoo! Mail page.


From the list on the left, click Spam





To remove a block from an address:





From the Blocked Addresses list, click the address you wish to remove.


Click Remove beside your the Blocked Addresses list.


After removing an address from your Blocked Addresses list, you'll be able to receive mail from that address.
Reply:You might have spyware on your computer..


\


Send Yahoo an email@ cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com





http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/.....


http://help.yahoo.com/fast/help/us/mail/...

bulletin surveys

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


passwords email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting