Saturday, May 22, 2010

How can i send my old email password to my offical email?

for ex: i have a hotmail account and i made a yahoo account and when they ask enternal email [something like that]


i put it in my hotmail one what about if i forget that information that i put onmy yahoo on can i recive my new password in my official one? %26amp; how?


pllzzzz help!

How can i send my old email password to my offical email?
Every email provider I've seen has a way to retrieve passwords and/or account IDs. In Yahoo, you'd go to the "Sign In Problems" page and provide some basic verification data (like birth date and Zip Code used to establish the account.) Other emails providers would have something similar.





http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/cl...





It's really not recommended to send sensitive information like passwords, social security numbers, etc through regular emails. It's too easy for hackers to steal the info.





wwbgd


No comments:

Post a Comment

 


passwords email © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting